Knuckle Protection Nitrile Gloves
Impact shielded seamless cut resistant nitrile dipped gloves. A pair of comfortable gloves with excellent dexterity, enhanced grip.
Nitrile coated palm and finger on grey Polyester knitted liner.
Construction gives you excellent hand dexterity with black sandy finish.
Coloured Polypropylene overlock binding.
Knitted wrist for enhanced grip.
Flexible m-KARPALS protect patch back.
Sandy finish ensures better grip and oil and water resistance property.
Black coloured nitrile coated on palm and finger.
Segregated impact plate and m-KARPALS protect for easy finger and palm flexing and higher protection.
PRODUCT MAKE :
Seamless : Polyester
Yarn Count : 75D/20/36 A
GSM/Gauge : 15 Gauge
SIZE: Universal 6 7 8 9 10 11
INDUSTRY / JOB: Iron & Steel, Construction & Civil, Heavy Engineering, Material Handling, Mining & Metallurgy, Chemical & Paint, Oil, Gas & Petrochemical
HAZARD / RISK: Dust, Puncture, Abrasion, Cut, Dirt
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1250 gms per dozen pair
( Weight of product may vary depending on customisations )
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY :
Custom : 500 Per Dozen Pair
HOW TO USE
• Never leave to dry close to or on top of a heat source.
• Not advised to use beyond 6 months of usage and stored in a cool, dry place.
• Not advised to be used for more than 6 hours at a stretch.
• Can be used to handle oil and non-hazardous chemicals.
• Not advisable for the risk associated with moving machine parts.
• Advised to wash in cold water with mild detergent and can be tumble dried at low or no heat.
Nitrile provides usefulness in an oily and slippery environment.
These gloves can be used effectively to resist chemical and abrasion hazard.
This glove can be used during bike driving.